To make the yoga experience at Art of Yoga enjoyable for everyone, here is a reminder of studio etiquette:
- If a class is in session, please enter the studio lobby quietly or wait quietly in the hallway.
- No shoes in main studio please.
- Turn off or silence cell phones.
- Please arrive on time and stay for the duration of class. We certainly understand delays, but if you do come in late, for your safety and for the respect of your fellow students, the latest you may enter a flow class is 5 minutes after class starts; enter and roll your mat out quietly.
- Yin Yoga and restorative classes have no late grace period. If you are not on the mat at the start time you will not be able to attend the class. This is to ensure the integrity of the practice.
- The studio door may be locked during class.
- If you need to leave early, please inform the teacher prior to class and please set up closer to the lobby so as not to disturb other students. Please leave before savasana but take a few minutes to rest before you leave.
- Perfumes and scented body products can be irritants for others. Please minimize scented body products.
- Clean your mat, always if a studio mat. Whether your own or the studio's, wiping down your mat maximizes mat life.
- Put props away neatly and please refold your blankets.