To make the yoga experience at Art of Yoga enjoyable for everyone, here is a reminder of studio etiquette:
- If a class is in session, please enter the studio lobby quietly or wait quietly in the hallway.
- Turn off or silence cell phones.
- Please arrive on time. We certainly understand delays, but if you do come in late, for your safety and for the respect of your fellow students, the latest you may enter t a class is 10 minutes after class starts; enter and roll your mat out quietly. If you must leave early, let the teacher know before class and please leave before savasana starts.
- Yin Yoga classes have no grace period. If you are not on the mat at the start time you will not be able to attend the class. This is to ensure the integrity of the practice.
- Perfumes and scented body products can be irritants for others. Please minimize scented body products.
- Clean your mat, always if a studio mat. Whether your own or the studio's, wiping down your mat maximizes mat life.